WELCOME TO YESHUA SA
The Visions of Yeshua SA is to spread the Love of Jesus Christ!
Yeshua SA's mission is to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ by distributing Bibles and literature. Being a support structure for widows and orphans. Supporting Praise & Worship projects for uplifting the youth and community.
Helping the elderly and extending a helping hand to previously disadvantaged people, especially through the development of existing organizations. Planting of new multi racial churches. To have regular outreach programs to empower the people with the Word of God. To contribute and support clothing and feeding schemes.
Our members are also in close relationship with the executive team and actively involved in ministry projects, activities and duties.
Our Governing Board members are:
- André Vermeulen (CEO)
- Cecile Coetzee (Ministry and Administrator)
- Stephan Janse van Rensburg (Treasurer)
Member’s lives are committed to and reflects the following:
- Compulsory daily conduct:
- All Yeshua SA's work must be done as best described in:
- Helping in the Church:
- They must turn away from evil and do good, they must strive for peace with all their heart.
- Warning against Abandoning the faith described in
- Must be of pure in heart as described in: James 4 & James 5.
- Have faith and pleases God as described in Hebrews 11, Hebrews 12 & Hebrews 13